PURCHASE & ORDER
A purchase will be validated once received by postal mail or email together with the Exotics Racing reservation form duly completed and payment of 100% of the purchase amount including and taxes applicable by credit card, wire transfer or check.
Purchases are NON-refundable or redeemable for cash but can be transferred to another party providing all requirements are met. These qualifications include written consent from purchasing party acknowledging the transfer and the new applicants complete information signed and dated. This information must include new participant’s full name, age, address as well as phone and email contact information. The validity of the transfer will expire 1 year after of the original purchase date from the original purchasing party.
Should you need to reschedule your experience, there is a 15% fee if you are within 15 days prior to your scheduled track date. Should you reschedule on the track day or after there is a 30% reschedule fee since we are reserving the exotics for you. Changes may be made to Exotics Racing’s products or services, at any time, without notice.
DRIVING EXPERIENCE, GOKART & RIDE-ALONG CONDITIONS
All Exotics Racing drivers participating in the experience must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid Driver's license. All drivers participating in the driving program will be required to furnish a valid Driver's License or equivalent on date of experience which will be used for identification purposes as well as proof of general driving skills needed to operate vehicles during track experience. Ability to operate a manual transmission is not required for participation.
Participants scheduled to a ride-along under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who must give written consent.
Ride-along must be at least 11 years of age, 4’9” and 80 lbs minimum.
GoKart participants must be at least 14 years of age, and at least 55” in a 1-seater. GoKart drivers of 2-seater must be at least 16 years of age, and the passenger must be at least 42” tall.
All participants will be required to sign an Adult Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement at the event. All participants are required to wear a helmet on track.
SUPERCAR TOUR CONDITIONS
By booking a Tour Experience, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of my purchase with Exotics Racing, LLC (“Exotics Racing”) for my tour. If I am booking a tour on behalf of other participants, I guarantee that I have the authority to accept and do accept these Terms on behalf of the other participants in my party.
- I hereby represent that I am over the age of 21 and in possession of a valid driver's license, which I certify has not been revoked or suspended, that I will present upon arrival at Exotics Racing’s facility. If I have a driver license outside of the US, I must present my passport upon arrival for my tour. Failure to provide a valid driver license or passport (if applicable) will result in a forfeiture of my tour and no refund will be given.
- I understand that my passenger must be 13 years of age or older. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and I will be required to provide additional consent when we arrive for our tour. No minors under the age of 13 will be permitted on the tour.
- I understand Exotics Racing is providing a tour valid for 1 driver and 1 passenger. If my passenger would like to share my driving experience, they will be subject to an additional $99 fee.
- I understand by confirming my reservation, I have provided my consent for a background check of my motor vehicle report. I understand Exotics Racing reserves the right to deny a participant if their driving history reveals any of the following: invalid, suspended, expired or revoked license, one or more convictions for reckless driving within 48 months, one DUI, DWI or DWAI conviction within 48 months, failure to report an accident/leaving the scene of accident within 36 months, possession of stolen vehicle or use of a vehicle in a crime, three or more convictions for moving violations within 24 months (excluding seatbelt violations), two or more accidents within 36 months, other activities that suggest an unsatisfactory driving record. Should my tour be cancelled due to my driving record, I will not be permitted to drive during my tour and my payment will not be refunded.
- I understand the tour is non-refundable. The tour may only be rescheduled with 72 hours’ prior notice and will be subject to a 30% rescheduling fee. In the event I cancel the tour or do not appear for the tour, all of the amounts paid to Exotics Racing will be forfeited and I will not receive any refund. No rescheduling is permitted within the 72 hours prior to the scheduled tour.
- I understand that all tours leave promptly at their scheduled time. If I arrive late for my tour, I understand that I will be considered as a no show and no refund or rescheduling will be due.
- I understand Exotics Racing reserves the right to refuse any driver who would appears to be impaired or intoxicated, with no refund.
- I understand that Exotics Racing reserve the right to cancel any tour experience due to mechanical failure, inclement weather or under-booking. Under-booking is the situation in which the minimum number of persons required to run a tour is not met, in which case, we may cancel the tour/ your booking. We may cancel at any time once it becomes clear that the minimum number of persons will not be met. If we must cancel your tour before the date of departure, we will, if possible, give you the choice of taking an alternative tour or accepting a full refund.
- I understand that Gift certificates and tours are not redeemable for cash.
- I understand that upon arrival I will be required to provide a $1,000 deposit, which will be refunded at the conclusion of my tour provided the vehicle is checked in with the tour group without damage.
- I understand my tour experience will be valid only for the date and time scheduled upon purchase and full payment received.
- I understand Exotics Racing may substitute any vehicle in the fleet at the company’s discretion at any time.
- I understand I need to plan for approximately 4 hours to enjoy my tour experience.
- I understand all tour experiences will be recorded both for the opportunity to purchase and for insurance purposes. However, if for any reason the video fails to record, Exotics Racing will not be responsible for the loss of video if the video has not been pre-purchased and my tour will not be refunded for a non-recorded experience.
- I understand Exotics Racing will not be responsible in any way for any traffic violations or infractions I may commit. In the event I incur any traffic violations or infractions, I shall be responsible for all costs and expenses which Exotics Racing might incur and I shall indemnify Exotics Racing for any costs and expenses it incurs regarding any traffic violations or infractions I commit.
- I understand should I be pulled over by the police for any traffic violation, the tour may continue without me and I will be responsible for my own transportation.
- I understand there is a dress code and I will wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothing and close-toed shoes (no flip flops, sandals or beachwear will be permitted).
- I understand to ensure Exotics Racing maintains a safe environment for all guests and employees, the company prohibits the possession or use of firearms on company property and in any vehicles operated by the company.
- I understand to ensure that Exotics Racing maintains a safe environment for all guests and employees, the company prohibits all animals from riding in any of the vehicles during the tour.
- I understand to ensure that Exotics Racing maintains a safe environment for all guests and employees, the company prohibits the use of any tobacco products, including but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes, vaping, drugs, alcohol, food, or beverages while in any of the vehicle fleet as a driver or passenger. Water is acceptable, but only in company approved containers.
- I understand to ensure that Exotics Racing maintains a safe environment for all guests and employees, the company prohibits the use of any electronic devices while operating any vehicle. Passengers are always encouraged to take video’s and pictures while safely staying inside the vehicle during operation.
RESERVATION & BOOKING OF EVENTS
Reservations are required for all driving events: space is limited and is filled on a first come first serve basis. Reservations are not cancellable or refundable. In the event you cancel your reservation or do not show up for your scheduled event, your order and payment will not be refunded. This reservation is transferable to another party meeting the qualification requirements with express written consent from the original recipient.
Dates are subject to change without notice. Exotics Racing is not responsible for any travel expenses incurred by changes beyond our control. Exotics Racing reserves the right to postpone or to modify the location or the content of the experience depending on availabilities. Confirmation of the reservation will be sent by email or text message prior to the date of the event. In case no available date would suit you, you have the ability to purchase a gift certificate or an experience package valid for one year form date of purchase.
The receiver of the gift certificate or the package experience will subsequently choose the date of the event among available dates. The holder of the gift certificate reserves the right to reschedule up until 15 days prior to the event date. Once within 15 days of the event, no changes can be made without incurring additional fees.
RAIN-OUT & FORCE MAJEURE POLICY
Exotics Racing reserves the right to cancel an event for bad weather or in case of force majeure. The definition of bad weather shall be at the sole discretion of Exotics Racing, but is generally defined as ice, snow, freezing rain, wind and may include heavy rains during the event. In case of any force majeure event leading to the unavailability of a track or a car, Exotics Racing reserves the right to reschedule the event or to replace it by an equivalent or superior event.
In the event of rescheduling permitted by us, Exotics Racing will contact you and reschedule you for another available date in the next two months. In the case of event refusal of any of the newly proposed events, your event date and experience will be considered terminated. A refund will not be issued due to rainouts or cases of force majeure. In case of inclement conditions occurring after the event has began, the latter may be temporarily interrupted and moved back later on the same day. In case your event cannot be fully completed due to lack of time or continuous adverse conditions, you will not be able to claim for the uncompleted portion of your experience. Any delay or timing extension of your experience due to a rain-out or force majeure conditions will not allow for any dispute, discount or rebate.
PRICE & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
Prices mentioned on our website, our brochures and any of our commercial supports as listed are before any applicable tax. Exotics Racing reserves the right to modify its prices without notice. Full payment by check, wire transfer or credit card must be received to validate the reservation.
By participating in any or all Exotics Racing experiences, you have granted the right to use your name, likeness, voice, photographs, and video of all clients taken by Exotics Racing, authorized agents, and/or any media groups during track events. This includes, but is not limited to: television, radio, film, and all other media mediums that may be used by Exotics Racing for business use.
LIABILITY & CODE OF CONDUCT
Exotics Racing will assume responsibility for any damages that might occur to the cars except in cases of willful or reckless conduct or gross negligence. All other damages and expenses are the responsibility of the participant per the Event Adult Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement form that all participants are required to complete prior to program participation.
All participants must follow safety rules dictated by Exotics Racing and its staff. Exotics Racing reserves the right to cancel or interrupt the experience of a participant if all safety conditions are not met.
Alcohol and controlled substances are prohibited for all participants to a driving experience. Exotics Racing reserves the right to perform alcohol and controlled substances tests randomly or in case of reasonable suspicion. In case of positive test, Exotics Racing reserves the right to cancel or interrupt the event of the participant with no refund.